It’s Friday!!! (Yes, I’m a bit excited…) I love the weekends!
1. Christmas Music – I’m VERY particular about what type of music I like however… sooo if the WRONG type of carol comes on…
2. Decorations – Everyone is getting their trees (not me yet) and decorating their homes. It warm and inviting… which is an EPIC contrast from the frigid temps outside!! 🙂
3. Hot tea – Yea, I know this is a constant favorite, but I’m still a bit under the weather, so it’s going to CONTINUE to be a favorite until I kick this sickness in the butt! (and maybe past that!)
4. Presents – I haven’t done a tons of shopping, but my mind has figured out what everyone will get and I think that’s the most difficult part sometimes!!! So, YAY!!!
5. NEXT YEARS RACE SCHEDULE – you didn’t really think I could go a whole post without talking about running did you?? (ha) This week I’ve been dreaming about 2015 and how many BIG races I can afford to run. It’s pretty exciting!!! 🙂
Have an AMAZING weekend!!! 🙂 Stay happy and healthy my friends!! ❤