HEY!! Yes, I’m still here. Lots of big changes in the past few weeks. But, I’m here!! This week was my first at my new job. It’s awesome! It’s a whole different type of atmosphere then my previous job (thats a good thing), but that also means I’m busy 95% of the work day (also a VERY good thing! I hate being bored.) However, today is Friday and I found a free moment to jump on the Friday Five train! w00t!!
I love to laugh, so seeing an especially funny sign while huffing and puffing is amazing!!!
- “Now that the race is over, can we have sex on friday nights?” – My first Marathon (Baltimore ’14) there was a guy holding a sign that said this around mile 23. It was hysterical!! I was in a pretty decent amount of pain (stupid shoes) at this point in the run, so having something I could truly giggle at was so great!
- “Run Faster, I farted” – I think the reason this sign was so silly is because a VERY young girl was carrying it. She couldn’t have been much older than 3. Her face every time someone laughed at the sign lit up. 🙂
- “No Time for Walken” (with a picture of Christopher Walken) – Clever, cute, and silly
- “Hurry Mom, Daddy didn’t feed us!” – This sign was at the Zooma Womens Half Marathon last May. Perfect for the environment of all women! lol
- “Why do all the cute ones run away?” – I saw a sign saying this at the Baltimore Marathon this year. Again, held by a really young kid. Super adorable.
I hope you smile reading this silly signs! And have a great weekend!!! If anyone is running the Across the Bay 10k this weekend, I’ll see you there! BEAT THE BRIDGE!! 😉
- Are you racing this weekend?
- Have you ever held up a funny sign?
- What is your favorite silly sign?